HIGH PERFORMANCE BUSHFIRE WEEPA
A weep hole former containing stainless steel mesh and fire resistant polymer, designed to protect your home during a bushfire.
- When used in masonry construction it is compliant with Bushfire Attack Levels of AS3959:2018 BAL-LOW, BAL-A12.5 and BAL-A19.
- Installed by the bricklayer during construction.
- Suitable for face brick or rendered brick and block.
- The red mortar protector is removed after installation, leaving a clean and beautiful finish.
- Ensures ventilation and drainage of the cavity to reduce fungal decay and mildew.
- Excludes a wide range of pests.
- Product Code 11-HPBW
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Delivery Timeframes: We aim to despatch all our orders within 1 business day. For preferred delivery times please add to your order notes and we’ll schedule it in.
For urgent deliveries please contact the office on 5336 1431.
Conditions: All goods to be delivered to kerb alignment. If goods are to be delivered inside fence line, it will be entirely at owners risk. For delivery of orders that require multiple trips, we reserve the right to discuss with you additional charges to cover transport costs.